Painting the background in June 2023

 Old tools, old eyes, old hands, but full enjoyment and gratitude towards our Creator. We had a lot of rain lately, but with windows of sun and warmth. Plenty of vegetation, flowers, insects and wild birds. There are regions around us that are affected by too much rain - I remind people that the obedience to God can transform the curse into an wonderful blessing. And don't underestimate the power of the prayers. 

I don't struggle anymore in photographing the roses

I gave up in finding the best method in photographing such a beautiful but very demanding flower. I'll use in the future a focal length bigger than 85 mm. For now, using the 50 mm EF at 1.8 aperture with a Canon EOS 100D.



Same subject, different background

And I'm not using that trick where you move the subject in different locations... I just slightly reorient the camera, choosing the texture of the background I like the most. Obviously, there are several taken, selecting them later, at home.




Even more elegant subjects

In my eyes, of course. But harder to nail the focus for an old guy that tries to blame the wind... It was, but soft and rare... like a sweet whisper that melts behind you... Such an overwhelming delight! 



Practicality 

One might wonder what you do with such an explosion of vegetation... We are storing it into our bank. Well, not the flowers... don't tell my wife...


Disclaimer

No flower was harmed during the making of this article. Not even after... :D. I enjoy their beauty and perfume way too much. Roses are my number one, then... almost all of them... 

BTW, if you want to offend me, just show me a blue rose! That is against roses! Period!


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

5 seturi de retete pentru Ricoh III/IIIx

7 simulari de film pentru camerele Fujifilm cu senzor X-TRANS V

7 simulari de film pentru camerele Fujifilm cu senzor X-TRANS IV